[pve-devel] Polish translation

Daniel Koć daniel at xn--ko-wla.pl
Mon Dec 16 22:29:31 CET 2019

Thanks!

I've done rough, but pretty complete and readable translation of PVE
messages and checked them in the real GUI. However it seems that there
are text strings that are not translatable - for example "Priority" is
not defined for PVE code, but it is the last column name in the HA Group
creation.

Is there a way to determine them automatically and make them
translatable? Or maybe where should I report it collecting them by hand
(less preferable, but still possible)?

There are also some more specific problems, like "Online" in the meaning
of "live migration" being also used for a OSD state "Active", which has
no universal equivalent in Polish, so some translations should be
decoupled etc. If anyone is interested in fixing this, please let me
know what should I do.