[pve-devel] Please help: beginner trying to compile Proxmox kernel 4.15

The Anh Tran trtheanh at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 11:08:03 CEST 2018

Dear Teams,

I've followed Fabian's instruction, and build process is success.

It turns out that: submodules/ubuntu-bionic downloading by build script,
is different than git clone
git://git.proxmox.com/git/mirror_ubuntu-bionic-kernel.git

Minor suggestion: please update this tutorial
https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/tutorial-compile-proxmox-ve-5-with-patched-intel-iommu-driver-to-remove-rmrr-check.36374/

I'm testing my modification on this source.

Thank you for your support.
Best regards.