[pve-devel] Spice Server

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 13:32:03 CEST 2017

Yep! Your are right!
I just missundertood the concept behind Spice MultipleClient.
I was think that MC works like WTS that can use multiple users,
independent, without interfere each other...
After Lindsay explain that Spice MC act like independent console and not
independent windows sessions....

Thanks a lot

---
Gilberto Ferreira