[pve-devel] HW driver / DKMS

Dmitry Petuhov mityapetuhov at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 10:29:02 CET 2017

Yes, you can. Just install pve-headers package corresponding to your running kernel. Also you will have to manually install headers on every kernel update.
Or you can just wait for next PVE kernel release. It usually contains latest RAID (including aacraid) and NIC drivers.

But I don't think that you will have much gain of these features.