[pve-devel] Proxmox VE 4.3 released!

Martin Maurer martin at proxmox.com
Tue Sep 27 15:54:13 CEST 2016

Hi all!

We are really excited to announce the final release of our Proxmox VE 4.3!

The new version comes with a comprehensive framework for the technical
documentation of Proxmox VE. It is version specific, allows global as
well as contextual help, and you can access it in various formats like
html, pdf or epub.

The GUI framework has now only vertical menus, making the whole
structure more logic. This allowed us to group items and add new icons.

Watch our short introduction video - What's new in Proxmox VE 4.3

Release notes
https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Roadmap#Proxmox_VE_4.3

ISO Download
http://www.proxmox.com/en/downloads

Alternate ISO download:
http://download.proxmox.com/iso/

Upgrading
https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Downloads

Bugtracker
https://bugzilla.proxmox.com

A big THANK-YOU to our active community for all feedback, testing, bug
reporting and patch submissions.

--
Best Regards,

Martin Maurer