[pve-devel] intel pstate: wrong cpu frequency with performance governor

Stefan Priebe - Profihost AG s.priebe at profihost.ag
Mon Sep 19 07:21:59 CEST 2016

The cpufreq and intel pstate driver were somewhat broken in 4.4 there were a lot of changes in 4.5 or 4.6 (can't remember). I'm using around 20 cpufreq (also a lot of optimizations) patches in 4.4.

I grabbed those from mr hoffstaette who has his own repo of 4.4 patches and backports.

See here and look for prefix cpufreq https://github.com/hhoffstaette/kernel-patches/tree/master/4.4.21

Greets,
Stefan

Excuse my typo sent from my mobile phone.