[pve-devel] pve-manager and disk IO monitoring

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Fri Oct 14 11:27:21 CEST 2016

>>So, what was your test environment? How big was the difference?

That's strange, they are technical difference between virtio-scsi && virtio-scsi-single.

with virtio-scsi-single you have 1 virtio-scsi controller by disk.

for iothread, you should see difference with multiple disk in 1 vm.
This need virtio-scsi-single, because the iothread is  mapped on controller, not the disk.