[pve-devel] What ist plugin "list_images" used for

Jasmin J. jasmin at anw.at
Wed Dec 14 00:30:33 CET 2016

Hi!

It is really hard to develop a storage plugin, if there is no API description
available. At least I haven't found it.

I could discover all functions, except "list_images". It has some variants to
be executed and I really can't discover what the main goal of this function
is.
1) I think it should list all the volumes on my storage.
2) If vmid is given, it should list all volumes matching the vmid.
3) If vollist is given, it should skip all my volumes in vollist.

I put some debug prints into the functions, but it gets not executed. For a
test, I need to execute it. What do I need to do to get it executed?

So maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

BR,
    Jasmin