[pve-devel] [RFC pve-cluster] starting corosync before the pmxcfs

Thomas Lamprecht t.lamprecht at proxmox.com
Tue Sep 29 16:35:54 CEST 2015

Is there some reason pmxcfs was explicitly started BEFORE corosync?
In my understanding pmxcfs depends on corosync and should be started after it, or am I mistaken?

In some quick test this solved some errors when rebooting the whole cluster at the same time,
but also some errors at boot from pmxcfs when rebooting an single node.
Didn't see any regression, but didn't made bigger tests.

Request for comment.

Thomas Lamprecht (1):
  start pmxcfs only after corosync is started

 debian/pve-cluster.service | 2 +-

2.1.4