[pve-devel] qemu 2.4 : nic hotplug fail (netdev_add)

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Fri Nov 6 14:42:22 CET 2015

Ok,

it's not qemu related, I think this is an old bug and it's the first time I detect it.

The problem come from pve-bridge script,

my $migratedfrom = $ENV{PVE_MIGRATED_FROM};

After a migration, the $ENV{PVE_MIGRATED_FROM} is setup when target vm is started.
And it seem that this env var is keeped in vm environnement, so nic hotplug call the pve-bridge and don't find
conf file on correct host node.

I don't known yet how to override this ?