[pve-devel] A strategy if the upgrade of wheezy to jessie isn't possible

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Tue May 12 10:43:23 CEST 2015

>>I meant to say for the migration of Debian wheezy to Jessie with PVE 4.0
>>always that the  migration online isn't possible.
>>¿is a good idea? or ¿do you have other best idea?.
>>
>>Moreover,  about of our conversation, what do you meant with "you need to
>>re-install"?

Hi,
I have done the upgrade to jessie online, without interruption
(but I don't use drbd, only remote storage which is more easier).

Upgrade all nodes at the same time to jessie, don't reboot,
convert cluster.conf to corosync.conf,
restart corosync2 and proxmox services,
do live migration from 1host to another other, reboot host,
do livemigration of another hosts, reboot host,

(I have send a mail some days ago about how to do the upgrade)