[pve-devel] A strategy if the upgrade of wheezy to jessie isn't possible

Cesar Peschiera brain at click.com.py
Tue May 12 08:01:22 CEST 2015


Oh, excuse me please.

I meant to say for the migration of Debian wheezy to Jessie with PVE 4.0
always that the  migration online isn't possible.
¿is a good idea? or ¿do you have other best idea?.

Moreover,  about of our conversation, what do you meant with "you need to
re-install"?

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Dietmar Maurer" <dietmar at proxmox.com>
To: "Cesar Peschiera" <brain at click.com.py>; "pve-devel"
<pve-devel at pve.proxmox.com>
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2015 11:42 AM
Subject: Re: A strategy if the upgrade of wheezy to jessie isn't possible


>> I guess that in case of be need the reinstallation of PVE, can be a good
>> strategy based in stages of short delay of time, as i explain to
>> continuation:
>>
>> Stage 1:
>> - PVE releases the packets of the cluster communication of PVE 4.0 for
>> PVE
>> 3.4 in the test repository of PVE 3.4.
>
> ... but this is not what I meant by "you need to re-install"
>



More information about the pve-devel mailing list