[pve-devel] criu for lxc news on criu.org

Martin Lanner martin at swiftstack.com
Sun Mar 29 19:39:32 CEST 2015

Unsafe in which way? From a security point of view of from a "you might
completely botch your PVE installation"? If the latter, that's OK on the
particular system I tried it on, as it's just a testing system. If the
former, then that's more concerning, but on the host I have it, it still
doesn't matter much.

I'm just saying that in the same way OpenVZ is great, it would be equally
great to have similar functionality in PVE around Docker that has been
available for OpenVZ.

Best /// Martin