[pve-devel] novc : rebase on last master + fix sendkey menu display

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Fri Jun 26 08:11:26 CEST 2015

>>I would like to disable it by default, but allow to enable
>>it with some checkbox on the GUI.
ok, great.

I think also if we could add an extra tab "console" in vm
like on xenserver or vmware, now with resize enabled it's possible
http://cdn.ttgtmedia.com/digitalguide/images/Misc/082410console1.png
http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/i/200001-300000/270001-280000/279001-280000/279806.tif/_jcr_content/renditions/279806.jpg

>From personnal usage, I always have a lot of popups open because I'm too lazy to close them ;)

(and also keep the current popup console button)