[pve-devel] novnc update ?

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Tue Jun 23 11:53:41 CEST 2015

Hi,

I wonder if it could be great to upgrade novnc from 0.4 to 0.5.1 ?

They are a lot of dix for keyboards, tightvnc protocol support

https://github.com/kanaka/noVNC/releases

Major Changes Since 0.5

Improved keyboard support via use of keysyms.js
Fix HEXTILE "blank" tile support
lower minimum width to accommodate smaller screens
Fix issue causing true-color cursors to not be changed
Fix subprotocol support for the TIGHT encoding

Major Changes Since v0.4

General Fixes/Improvements

Use Object.defineProperty on Array prototype to prevent issues with enumeration
Internal Refactor for improved testability -- NOTE: code which interfaces directly with noVNC may see minor breakage (e.g. custom UI elements, etc). Please report any bugs you find
Improved parsing of query string parameters
Support container page scrolling
Fixed IE10 keyboard support
Fixes for mobile keyboards (Android and iOS)
Improved foreign keyboard support
dynamic script loading without document.write
Protocol Support

TightVNC support (we support choosing the NOTUNNEL type if tunnels are requested)
XVP Support