[pve-devel] The network performance future for VMs

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Wed Aug 19 07:39:35 CEST 2015

>>So now my question is if DPDK can be activated also with the Linux stack?.

I need to dig a little more about this.
Intel seem to push the ovs-dpdk in all conferenfece I have see.
(Seem to be easy with vhost-user virtual network card, and this one can't work with linux bridge, because it's userland)

I'm not sure, but maybe dpkg on linux stack can only work with host physical interfaces and not qemu virtual interfaces.