[pve-devel] The network performance future for VMs

Cesar Peschiera brain at click.com.py
Tue Aug 18 21:25:46 CEST 2015

Oh, ok.

In the past, i had problems with DRBD 8.4.5 when OVS is enabled, so i had
that change my setup from OVS to the Linux stack, after of it, i had no more
problems with DRBD.

About of the problem with OVS and DRBD, i did not test in depth the problem
(in the season of preproduction phase), but if i not bad remember, maybe the
problem appears when "OVS Intport" is enabled, or maybe only when OVS is
enabled in the setup.

I was using PVE 3.3

So now my question is if DPDK can be activated also with the Linux stack?.