[pve-devel] lxc 1.1 : qcow2 support ?

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Sun Apr 26 15:00:25 CEST 2015

>>not sure if we should use that?
One advantage, It's possible to do live migration with qcow2 on top of nfs.
(Note that this need to be tested with nbd, i'm not sure it's work fine with cache flush,...)

>>What other possibilities do we have to create snapshots on normal file systems (for example nfs).

with nfs, the only way is that the storage support snapshot api (like netapp for example)

>>Maybe using a loop mounted image with btrfs?
It should work. But with btrfs maybe it is better to use sub volume ?

https://btrfs.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Manpage/btrfs-subvolume