[pve-devel] lxc 1.1 : qcow2 support ?

Kamil Trzciński ayufan at ayufan.eu
Thu Apr 23 18:56:00 CEST 2015

Look into: --bdev options

Looking into sources I see (
https://github.com/lxc/lxc/blob/master/src/lxc/bdev.c):

static const struct bdev_ops dir_ops = {

static const struct bdev_ops zfs_ops = {

static const struct bdev_ops lvm_ops = {

static const struct bdev_ops btrfs_ops = {

static const struct bdev_ops loop_ops = {

static const struct bdev_ops overlayfs_ops = {

static const struct bdev_ops aufs_ops = {

static const struct bdev_ops nbd_ops = {

lxc-create -t debian -n test-loop-5 -B loop --fstype ext3 --fssize 1G

It should create: /var/lib/lxc/test-loop-5/rootdev

Kamil

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 5:55 PM, Dietmar Maurer <dietmar at proxmox.com> wrote:

> > Just found a new here about lxc 1.1:
> >
> > https://linuxcontainers.org/fr/lxc/news/
> >

> >     * core: Add support for qcow2 images (through qemu-img)
> >
> > so, maybe disk quota is possible ? (size of qcow2)
>
> Does somebody have an example howto use that?
>
> I tried:
>
> # qemu-image create test.img 4G
> # mkfs.ext4 test.img
>
> but what arguments do we need to pass to lxc-create?
>
> # lxc-create -n test -t debian ????
>
> any hints?

Kamil Trzciński

ayufan at ayufan.eu