[pve-devel] ceph hammer : new objetmap features (fast resize, snapshot, ....)

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Tue Apr 14 07:32:31 CEST 2015

>>OK for me. Maybe we van add an (storage) option to enable/disable locking
>>behavior?

yes, sure.

any idea for option name ?

lock: 1|0 ?
objectmap: 1|0 ?

-note that both are 2 differents options, but objectmap need exclusive lock enable to get it working.

I'm not sure we need an explicit lock option, maybe objectmap option is enough. (with implicit locking)

I also need to check how it's work with templates and linked clone.
(parent: lock off  linked clone : lock on ???? )