[pve-devel] Proxmox - HA & VM Shutdown

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Thu Oct 2 14:23:23 CEST 2014

Ok, thanks! (I think this should be write somewhere in the wiki).

But It's pretty confusing to have 2 differents behavior.

stop should be stop, ha or not

and
shutdown should be shutdown , ha or not.

@Cedric :

Can you send the complete task log ?
Maybe stop is forced, because the vm don't respond correctly to acpi shutdown.
(Does shutdown button works properly without HA ?)