[pve-devel] Maintenance mode

Daniel Hunsaker danhunsaker at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 05:00:24 CET 2014

I'd still like to see settings for default migration targets, possibly a
list instead of a single entry (so there are fallbacks in case the first
node is inaccessible), on a per-VM basis.  Per-node defaults would probably
also be useful, too - if nothing else, they might pre-select the node in
the dialog you're already building anyway, though if it's a list of
defaults instead of a single entry, the logic obviously gets a bit more
complex.  HA settings would, of course, need to be honored regardless.