[pve-devel] configure qemu vm args with api interface

Christian Fröstl christian.froestl at nubon.com
Thu Jun 26 11:50:43 CEST 2014

Great, thank you very much.

Von: Daniel Hunsaker <danhunsaker at gmail.com<mailto:danhunsaker at gmail.com>>
Datum: Donnerstag, 26. Juni 2014 11:48
An: Christian Fröstl <christian.froestl at nubon.com<mailto:christian.froestl at nubon.com>>
Cc: Dietmar Maurer <dietmar at proxmox.com<mailto:dietmar at proxmox.com>>, "pve-devel at pve.proxmox.com<mailto:pve-devel at pve.proxmox.com>" <pve-devel at pve.proxmox.com<mailto:pve-devel at pve.proxmox.com>>
Betreff: Re: [pve-devel] configure qemu vm args with api interface

The command line tool calls the same code as the HTTP(S) API, so if one can do it, so can the other.  The docs won't be updated to reflect that unless you regenerate your docs, which is currently nontrivial as the current doc-regeneration code assumes apache2, which is no longer installed by default.

At any rate, you'll need to make sure you've installed the latest version of the qemu-server, to get the code Dietmar just added.  Then, you can run a config request with smbios1 instead of args, and that should handle the request quite cleanly.