[pve-devel] configure qemu vm args with api interface

Daniel Hunsaker danhunsaker at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 11:48:17 CEST 2014

The command line tool calls the same code as the HTTP(S) API, so if one can
do it, so can the other.  The docs won't be updated to reflect that unless
you regenerate your docs, which is currently nontrivial as the current
doc-regeneration code assumes apache2, which is no longer installed by
default.

At any rate, you'll need to make sure you've installed the latest version
of the qemu-server, to get the code Dietmar just added.  Then, you can run
a config request with smbios1 instead of args, and that should handle the
request quite cleanly.