[pve-devel] New Feature: ZFS 'generic' support for LUN management.

Pablo Ruiz pablo.ruiz at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 08:24:52 CET 2014

Yeah!

If I understand it correctly, what you mean is removing all LunCmd
implementations and just invoke a remote script (defined at storage.cfg)
from the ZFS plugin directly. That would be great and would still allow
each implementor of a ZFS backend to freely implement their own LUN
management logic server side.

Am I correct? If so I can send patches right away..