[pve-devel] Better translate to Spanish language

Cesar Peschiera brain at click.com.py
Tue Aug 12 19:22:35 CEST 2014

Hi Dietmar

It is very difficult that i send you a new list because as i am not a
developer, i don't know what will be easy or difficult for do improvements,
so i will need of  your help for work together.

If i have a complete guide for this purpose, will be probable that i can
write the patches.

I wait your answer

Best regards
Cesar