[pve-devel] Better translate to Spanish language

Dietmar Maurer dietmar at proxmox.com
Mon Aug 11 10:06:53 CEST 2014

> Here I send you my new es.po file with the translation to the Spanish
> language Ver. 2
>
> These are my comments that need corrections of your part, and i will be
> waiting your comments thereon, and finally, when you complete the
> corrections, I hope that you tell me, for me to do the last check.

Hi Cesar,

I just committed your changes, many thanks!

I also see your you want to translate anything, even the response from API calls.
Unfortunately I do not have the time to work on that. Besides, I would accept patches
if someone finds a clean solution for that problem.

The second problem is related to plural forms. You can find an elaborate
description  of the problem here:

http://www.gnu.org/savannah-checkouts/gnu/gettext/manual/html_node/Plural-forms.html

I would also accept patches if someone wants to implement 'ngettext', but I currently do not have
spare time to do that myself.

But I think the 'Spanish' translation is in good shape now, even if above issues remain open for some time.

- Dietmar