[pve-devel] Better translate to Spanish language

Cesar Peschiera brain at click.com.py
Tue Apr 8 00:50:34 CEST 2014

Excuse me please for the bad example ("A example") in the previous post.

In the Spanisg language, if you enter in the left panel of PVE GUI to a
definite storage, for the purpose of do a restore, you will can see that the
word "Almacenamiento" (in English mean: Storage) is overlapped with his
field corresponding, and this shows a awful aesthetics.