[pve-devel] working on livemigration + storage migration

Stefan Priebe - Profihost AG s.priebe at profihost.ag
Mon Oct 14 09:19:24 CEST 2013

Am 14.10.2013 08:07, schrieb Alexandre DERUMIER:
> Hi,
>
> I was a little off this last week,
>
> I'm currently working on livemigration+storage migration at the same time (because I'll need it in some months, migration vms to a new datacenter with new storage).
>
> I think I'll have a first beta for rfc in 1 or 2 weeks.

A great feature - nice to hear.

A bit off topic - how do you move the IPs? Do you have a custom Dark
Fiber between the Data Center which you use as an internal network?

How do you integrate the "new" cluster? Is it a new one or do you attach
the nodes to the current pve-cluster? Does this work for corosync
especially for latencies?

Greets,
Stefan