[pve-devel] Properties in plugins

Michael Rasmussen mir at datanom.net
Sun Oct 13 11:07:02 CEST 2013

On Sun, 13 Oct 2013 11:01:27 +0200
Michael Rasmussen <mir at datanom.net> wrote:

> It was just something I bump into while developing the ZFSPlugin. When
> configuring the plugin you need to enter a block size which I naturally
> named 'blocksize' but the NexentaPlugin also needing this info and this
> plugin also naturally named it 'blocksize'. That is why it ended up
> being name 'bsize' until Alexandré removed the NexentaPlugin and renamed
> 'bsize' to 'blocksize'.

And BTW. the two plugins did use the same syntax but never the less the
error was displayed. If you study the code in SectionConfig.pm it does
not care whether the syntax is identical or not it merely checks
whether a property has been defined or not.
'die "duplicate property" if defined($propertyList->{$p});'

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
Yes, I've now got this nice little apartment in New York, one of those
L-shaped ones.  Unfortunately, it's a lower case l.
		-- Rita Rudner