[pve-devel] Properties in plugins

Michael Rasmussen mir at datanom.net
Sun Oct 13 11:01:27 CEST 2013

On Sun, 13 Oct 2013 06:51:06 +0000
Dietmar Maurer <dietmar at proxmox.com> wrote:

> What property/plugin do you talk about?

It was just something I bump into while developing the ZFSPlugin. When
configuring the plugin you need to enter a block size which I naturally
named 'blocksize' but the NexentaPlugin also needing this info and this
plugin also naturally named it 'blocksize'. That is why it ended up
being name 'bsize' until Alexandré removed the NexentaPlugin and renamed
'bsize' to 'blocksize'.

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
He hated being thought of as one of those people that wore stupid
ornamental armour. It was gilt by association.
		-- Terry Pratchett, "Night Watch"