[pve-devel] Updates for Proxmox VE 3.1 - including Comodo signed Java VNC applet

Stefan Priebe - Profihost AG s.priebe at profihost.ag
Wed Nov 13 12:01:56 CET 2013

Big thanks for the signed app.

Strangely it works fine to me under firefox but does not in chromium
under ubuntu 12.04 - i get:

Exception Exception in thread "Thread-3" in thread "Thread-3"
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
sun.nio.ch.FileChannelImpljava.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not
initialize class sun.nio.ch.FileChannelImpl

	at java.io.FileInputStream.getChannel(FileInputStream.java:398)	at
java.io.FileInputStream.getChannel(FileInputStream.java:398)

	at com.sun.deploy.util.SyncFileAccess.openLockFileObject(Unknown
Source)	at com.sun.deploy.util.SyncFileAccess.openLockFileObject(Unknown
Source)

	at com.sun.deploy.util.SyncFileAccess.openLockFileInputStream(Unknown
Source)	at
com.sun.deploy.util.SyncFileAccess.openLockFileInputStream(Unknown Source)

	at com.sun.deploy.config.ClientConfig.loadPropertiesFile(Unknown
Source)	at com.sun.deploy.config.ClientConfig.loadPropertiesFile(Unknown
Source)

	at com.sun.deploy.config.ClientConfig.refreshProperties(Unknown
Source)	at com.sun.deploy.config.ClientConfig.refreshProperties(Unknown
Source)

	at com.sun.deploy.config.ClientConfig.init(Unknown Source)	at
com.sun.deploy.config.ClientConfig.init(Unknown Source)

	at com.sun.deploy.config.ClientConfig.<init>(Unknown Source)	at
com.sun.deploy.config.ClientConfig.<init>(Unknown Source)

	at com.sun.deploy.config.PluginServerConfig.<init>(Unknown Source)	at
com.sun.deploy.config.PluginServerConfig.<init>(Unknown Source)

	at sun.plugin2.main.server.JVMManager.<init>(Unknown Source)	at
sun.plugin2.main.server.JVMManager.<init>(Unknown Source)

	at sun.plugin2.main.server.JVMManager.getManager(Unknown Source)	at
sun.plugin2.main.server.JVMManager.getManager(Unknown Source)

	at sun.plugin2.main.server.MozillaPlugin.maybeStartApplet(Unknown
Source)	at
sun.plugin2.main.server.MozillaPlugin.maybeStartApplet(Unknown Source)

	at sun.plugin2.main.server.MozillaPlugin.setWindow(Unknown Source)	at
sun.plugin2.main.server.MozillaPlugin.setWindow(Unknown Source)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
  Stefan Priebe
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (BSCS)
Vorstand (CTO)

Profihost AG
Am Mittelfelde 29
30519 Hannover
Deutschland

Tel.: +49 (511) 5151 8181     | Fax.: +49 (511) 5151 8282

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hannover, USt-IdNr. DE813460827
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hannover, Register-Nr.: HRB 202350
Vorstand: Cristoph Bluhm, Sebastian Bluhm, Stefan Priebe
Aufsichtsrat: Prof. Dr. iur. Winfried Huck (Vorsitzender)