[pve-devel] Fw: Generic ZFS rest API

Michael Rasmussen mir at datanom.net
Tue May 21 08:58:46 CEST 2013

On 05-21-2013 08:06, Dietmar Maurer wrote:

> One thing we need in future is some kind of regression test
> environment, so that we
> can do fully-automatic tests of all those storage plugins.

While the needed regression test environment include the needed storage
backends? If not we will have to make some drivers and stubs for the
storage plugins.

Btw. Omnios can be installed as a VM in proxmox (use ide or sata for
disk bus and e1000 for network driver). Only one caveat is that the
default emulated cpu (kvm-64) does not work. qemu-64 will work or any
other of the cpu specific for that matter.

--
Hilsen/regards
Michael Rasmussen