[pve-devel] Fw: Generic ZFS rest API

Dietmar Maurer dietmar at proxmox.com
Tue May 21 08:06:28 CEST 2013

> > > That is not the problem. I simply don't want to spent any work into such
> > Software.
> > >
> > But you have no problem spending work on Windows?
>
> I have.  And I really keep that at minimum.

BTW, this is just my personal opinion. If you need support for ZFS, you are free
to send patches. I guess we can include them if quality and performance is OK.

One thing we need in future is some kind of regression test environment, so that we
can do fully-automatic tests of all those storage plugins.

- Dietmar