[pve-devel] Count monthly traffic

Stefan Priebe - Profihost AG s.priebe at profihost.ag
Tue Mar 12 13:45:44 CET 2013

Hi,

i'm still struggling.

1.) first i need to update the status.c file and introduce:
pve3.0-vm folder.
2.) What are these skip steps? in status.c?
3.) Then i need to update PVE/API2Tools.pm to pass the additional values.
4.) bin/pvestatd needs to be updated to add the new values

But then we have 32 values + the old ones in one rrd file. Doesn't it
make sense to introduce new files instead of blowing the old one?

Why not using something like this:
PVE::Cluster::broadcast_rrd("pve2.3-vm/$vmid_net0", $data);
PVE::Cluster::broadcast_rrd("pve2.3-vm/$vmid_net1", $data);

So we have an rrd for each network card?

Stefan