[pve-devel] Count monthly traffic

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Tue Mar 12 05:37:39 CET 2013

yes I think you can look at pve2.3 patches in statuc.c .(it's really easy).

As an rrd can't be easily changed, you need to create a new rrd file/structure.

Each rrd have a "stream", values are send in the stream across each host, then each host write values in rrds.
(except some values which are skipped (status.c) and not writen to rrd, but only keep in memory, like "running" value for example)