[pve-devel] Proxmox compatible Android client (Opaque) available for beta testing

i iordanov iiordanov at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 00:55:12 CET 2013

Anybody who has problems accessing the graphical console of a VM and would
not mind creating an unprivileged user with access to an unimportant VM (if
that's possible in Proxmox), I would be able to try reproducing the issue
on my device as well.

Mind you, I don't know whether Proxmox allows mere mortals to access a web
console and only get access to their own VMs like oVirt!

Please let me know and send me credentials and server address if possible.

Thanks!
iordan

--
The conscious mind has only one thread of execution.