[pve-devel] Proxmox compatible Android client (Opaque) available for beta testing

Dietmar Maurer dietmar at proxmox.com
Wed Dec 11 17:19:37 CET 2013

> I do not have support for the Proxmox API at all (for the moment).

So how do you want to get the vv file (confused)?

>  All I do is
> register support for .vv files with the Android OS. Is there no way to obtain a
> console.vv file through a web portal on Proxmox anymore?

No, I removed that because it is easy to create such files on the client. Any web
client can generate such file using a data url (as shown in my code).

What exactly is the problem? Don't you have a JSON framework to parse
the JSON result? If so, would it help if I re-add the 'spiceconfig' format,
so that you can do

POST /api2/spiceconfig/....

But you still have to login to the API and pass the CSRF token.