[pve-devel] pve-enterprise repository

Michael Rasmussen mir at datanom.net
Thu Aug 22 08:59:07 CEST 2013

Hi Dietmar,
Not to add to the storm but it light of the reaction on the forum I am most certain have the contents of this answer been posted on the forum everybody would have been happy. Noone can argue against what you express here and then value added by enterprise rep will be worth at least a community subscribtion. It was for me at least.