[pve-devel] API to get mac and vm id

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Thu Sep 13 08:36:09 CEST 2012

I don't know what exactly stefan want do do with perl.

For me, I would like to be able to specify ip address for each vm interface in promox gui,
then maybe this can configure an external dhcp server or other daemon which can do dhcp.

I know that libvirt have this feature, but I really don't know how the implementation is done.
http://libvirt.org/formatnetwork.html#elementsAddress