[pve-devel] Create new fresh Proxmox cluster

lyt_yudi lyt_yudi at 126.com
Tue Jul 17 03:36:06 CEST 2012

In my env,from forum.proxmox.com someone to suggest
you can try it just this:
1. stop cman of all nodes
2. stop pve-cluster of all nodes
3. then start in local mode
# /usr/bin/pmxcfs -l
4. remove or modify your cluster.conf,just one of the node cluster.conf,and then copy to other nodes
5. stop and start the cluster file system normally
# /etc/init.d/pve-cluster stop

# /etc/init.d/pve-cluster start
6. and then start all nodes cman process within the short time :)

lyt_yudi