[pve-devel] Patch to add wheezy support to dab

Dietmar Maurer dietmar at proxmox.com
Fri Jul 13 06:51:46 CEST 2012

Ok, committed and uploaded new package to the pvetest repository.

I additionally added the following:

            push @{$config->{source}}, "http://ftp.debian.org/debian SUITE-updates main contrib"
-               if ($suite eq 'squeeze');
+               if ($suite eq 'squeeze' || $suite eq 'wheezy');

Hope that is OK?

- Dietmar