[pve-devel] pve-manager: add disk and network stats to resourcestore grid + display node column

Alexandre Derumier aderumier at odiso.com
Thu Jul 5 13:24:02 CEST 2012

This add total diskread,total diskwrite, total networkin, total network out stats.

For the future,I would like to add disk/network delta, to have a more realtime stats for disk/network.
But rrd fetch seem to get only last value, I didn't have too much time to look at it.

I also made a patch to display node column by default, it's very useful.

About columns, I should be great if we can save displayed column in a cookie.