[pve-devel] manually add servers to the PVE corosync cluster

Stefan Priebe - Profihost AG s.priebe at profihost.ag
Mon Jul 2 15:23:34 CEST 2012

Am 29.06.2012 17:49, schrieb Martin Maurer:
>> Cc: pve-devel at pve.proxmox.com
>> Subject: Re: [pve-devel] manually add servers to the PVE corosync cluster
>>
>> I'm sorry it works even when the proxmox server is not in the same corosync
>> cluster.
>>

> I am quite interested in your comparison between sheepdog and ceph, please share your findings here.

Right now Alexandre and myself do heavy testing of both. But it seems
that both have it strength and weakness. Ceph has good squential write
values and seem to be really stable (if youn setup it correctly). Also
it is really good documented instead of sheepdog.

Sheepdog has good random I/O values but lacks in stability,
documentation and sequential stuff.

Greets
Stefan