[pve-devel] pve-manager : expose balloon to gui

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Wed Dec 5 15:20:00 CET 2012

I have just tried query-balloon, I got only the "actual" value and not the others. (tested with differents guests kernels)

I have ask the question to qemu mailing.

But it seem that free_mem, total_mem are the real stats counters from guest.

So we could easily set a balloon min value from free_mem by example. It should be 100% safe.