[pve-devel] Setup Development Environment

Dietmar Maurer dietmar at proxmox.com
Thu Jun 23 17:42:30 CEST 2011

I already started a document about that:

https://devel.proxmox.com/websvn/filedetails.php?repname=Proxmox+Virtual+Environment&path=%2Fpve-common%2Ftrunk%2FREADME.dev

usually you simple type 'make' to generate the debian packages. Please report any errors.

For your convenience, some packages have a 'dinstall' target, which creates the debian packages and installs it afterward

- Dietmar Maurer