[pve-devel] pve-manager add user modify functionality

Seth Lauzon seth.lauzon at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 20:24:23 CEST 2011

Dietmar,
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: pve-manager_useredit.diff
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 5697 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------

Attached is the diff for the modify user functionality in pve-manager.  I have also included a safe guard from the user accidentally deleting the root at pam user.  Eventually I would like to get to a setup similar to your Create VM wizard with multiple tabs.  For now this will provide basic functionality while I am learning.  You will notice that there is a commented out form field for your pveRealmComboBox, but I was having difficulty making it a local field that would not be passed back.  I was trying "mode: local".  Do you know how we can combine two form fields like the username and realm to form the userid and pass it back to the program?  I'm starting to enjoy programming in this new language.  All I needed was a nudge in the right direction.

Thanks,
Seth