[pmg-devel] Sender threshold alerts

Raouf M. Bencheraiet foufou33 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 06:02:23 CET 2020

Hi,
1 for that.
We had something exactly like that. We lucked out b/c it was blocked by the
spam filter.
(I receive an alert for every outgoing spam caught, that morning I got
12k).
I was thinking about policyd or writing my own thing on the submission
server  (submission server is a different machine but relays through pmg).