[pmg-devel] #2438 add lmtp support in pmg

pmg-devel at j-z.it pmg-devel at j-z.it
Sun Jan 5 22:07:35 CET 2020

Hi,

i have just send v2 of the lmtp patch (3 parts).

All your comments should now be adressed.
In my testing environment it works perfectly.

But i can´t successfully build the pmg-docs package, but i think this was the easiest patch.

Could you please check the v2 version and give me some feedback?

I think it could be ready for pmg-test repository.

The CLA is in the road ;)

Thank you,
Julian