[pmg-devel] Pyzor

Christian Heutger christian at heutger.net
Wed Oct 23 13:15:27 CEST 2019

Hi,

add Pyzor by yourself. Check my Advancing thread about Pyzor and DCC. However, would be great to see it integrated with PMG maybe as optional to be activated in the GUI with notice/warning there and in the documentation, that activation is on own risk because of the issues, you arise.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christian Heutger